Conveyor system is comprised of undriven and driven roller conveyors as well as flat belt conveyors, all are available with a range of accessories depending on your requirements.
A modular conveyor system for loads up to 50 kg unit and 100 kg/m. You can easily design your own system or contact us for our assistance.
Conveyor system operates at low noise levels which facilitate use in picking stations, sorting systems and in assembly lines. The flat belt drive of the roller conveyors makes it possible to accumulate products at, for example an assembly station. By altering the driving force in conjunction with our standard separation stops, it is possible to separate products from the accumulated line. Pusher transfers, blade stops and vertical conveyors are examples of standard accessories available within the family.
- The same frame work is used both for roller conveyors and belt conveyors. The frame work is made of torsionally rigid anodized aluminium profiles, equipped with simply mounted plastic cover plates, which are easy to keep clean and which give an aesthetic impression.
- There are channels for installation of signal and power cables inside the profiles. The cover plates are equipped with standardized connections for conduit entries. Since the different conveyors have the same type of profile the connection points are well hidden.
- The conveyors can be built with a nominal width of 300, 400, 500, 600, and 800 mm, in lengths from 800 to 20 000 with length spaces at 200 mm. Transitions between conveyors with end rollers, diameter 50-5 mm, ensure a safe handling even for goods, of smaller dimensions.
- Conveyor rollers are available either zinc plated or PVC coated.
- Conveyor belts are available in three different types, standard friction, high friction and low friction.
- Standardized accessories such as photocell brackets and side guide brackets are made of die-cast aluminium.
- NW (nominal width) When different units from the product range are joined together the NW decides the choice of widths. Units with the same NW are adapted to fit together with each other.
- Finish: Steel, zinc plated, Aluminium, natural anodized.